Saturday, 4 October 2008

2 days in Johor

On the way to dad's hometown...

Camwhore!!!!

Presenting... my sis, Sarah


Sarah, Daniel and me


Yours truly XD


After 3 hours journey... We finally arrived!

Camwhore + Play ball

My erm... nephew, Chen... showing off his Kung Fu skills


He looks so cute!!! He watched too much Kung Fu Panda... He kinda look like it!


His youngest bro, Hung


Me want da ball!!


Brother connection


Shen (elder bro) and Chen climbing!


Helmets!!! 3 sons + dad (my cousin)


My other nephew




Good poser huh?


Nephew and... auntie?!! ><


Okay... He wants to climb too


Remember the basketball court just in front my grandma's house I mentioned last time?
A pic of it and my parents


Get to play basketball in the court this time =)

Exams after holiday!!!! ><
Somebody's Birthday coming .... lol