Friday, 30 January 2009

Chinese New Year 09

Saw melissa in Jusco on sat! She was going up the escalator and I was going down. Talked to her till we can't see each lol. She came back frm Australia and staying til Feb 8 I think lol.

To Batu Anam!


The rambutan tree in my grandma's house.
It's been there for 30 years or so. Still bears fruit.




The backyard


Nephews

Hong






Shen


Cool hair



Brothers




The food van ;D


Cousin's bro bday


Cake


Random


Me


Parents


Uncle took us bowling!!!



Not good at bowling ><. More or less enjoyed my New Year. Watched loads of telly programmes lol! Had the chance to talked to my cousins and SS-ed a bit :D Love the rambutans... so sweet ^^. I ate rambutan while sitting on the swing under the rambutan tree... can't experience this in the city.