Saturday, 31 January 2009

Make me LOL!

To weiyan: TOLD YOU I'M POSTING THIS! XD

Yesterday night. WEBCAM-ED!

Presenting...

AH-STRESSED! aka Wei yan






Take my pic?! Quickly cabut XD


He played the song he scored 30/30 for his guitar exam.

Proof lol! Show off pulak...


I don't know how to take pics from the webcam. Somebody can teach? Had to finalize the song we wrote for Librarian camp so webcam-ed lol. Yan wei was the first one I webcam-ed and now, wei yan is next. yan wei yan wei yan wei yan... Am I calling weiyan or yan wei? ;D When the webcam shows his teeth, it's like *glowing*. He called Eileen and I was saying Hi to Eileen and she was like: "huh??" XD I was laughing for no reason. Maybe cuz we both looked weird and funny on the screen. Stupid things I laugh for XD When desserts(me) un-stressed and stressed (weiyan) turn desserts XD

Burned my pics of 08 halfway. Need 2 CDS I think. I don't have DVD lol.