Friday, 16 October 2009

CU MP 2009

Kwang Hua CU had blogged about our farewell. Considered quite good for a first time blogger (GO Michelle!) But please edit the pics first, quite dark lo. For more info, log on to http://kwanghuacu.blogspot.com/
I'll briefly blog about my farewell LOL.

Friday, 2nd of Oct 2009

Emcee of the day, Leonard!
So cute right? XD
P1120704
Lean Lik, CU's *new* Treasurer
He wrote a poem for us, touching =)
(Michelle, can post it up pls?)
P1120694

The oh-so-talkative president saying her last words LOL
I know I looked funny
P1120713
Gary and Joe Siang wrote a song and they sang it 
Aiya, should record mah, so nice =)
 P1120653

The juniors made the seniors a video clip and burned it into CDs, but there's a problem with with, can't play it. I'm waiting to see it on Youtube (You said that, Joyce~! XD)

These seniors are waiting...
P1120676

 ... to be tortured by drinking tomato sauce-mix-water-and-dunno what
P1120682

Help me pls? *disgusted face*
P1120681
I had to drink 2 cups. I mean, 2!!!! One was graciously drank by Nguoy Lamn (Thanks~!) and the other just went down the longkang(drain) XD Sorry for not being sporting, I don't want to upset my stomach. Anyway, I STILL had stomach ache maybe because of the egg sandwich (Egg sandwich prepared since morning and not kept in the fridge?)

These ppl have no problem gulping it down. *Impressed*
P1120677

Camwhoring with Michelle's Panasonic Lumix XD
(I thought I took one with Shin Nian but didn't see the pic on CU blog)
Me and Chee Meng
P1120670
The traditional Yum sheng~!
P1120730

We surely had a blast, (like, everytime? XD)
Taken after gotong-royong. I know, What's with the party hats? LOL
DSC03626
I'LL MISS YOU ALL!
I am a "C"!
P1080639
Rocking for God, Shine for Christ! Amen!
You might also want to read...Memoirs of a Retired CU Pres written by Kim

*5 awesome years with CU and God*