Saturday, 14 November 2009

Graduation 09

6th of November 09

Highlight of the day: Form 5s graduating, of course!

Fu Yuan was done with his speech (too bad, I’m not going to be an engineer/lawyer/or what ever you mentioned hah!), all the prefects stood up, clapped and cheered. I thought: Normal, their Head Prefect mah… After that, Sheen Ru went up stage and gave her speech in Mandarin. And of course, after her speech, We, the Librarians, stood up, clapped and cheered for her, it’s something we always do-give support. Some how, it’s like the “battle” between the Librarians and Prefects hah! Joking~

I wanted to take pics with (hopefully) ALL of my F5 friends but failed. My class was the 1st to perform so I had to get myself prepared. My hair was sprayed with red paint? LOL didn’t like it very much ‘cuz it has a funny paint smell. And you know lah, the ever-busy-body-me is always available to help ppl to take pics LOL! (perasan) I think my class didn’t perform too badly lah although we forgot to give our class teacher the huge bear we got for her haha. GO 5A1! XD

My Standard 6 classmates took a group photo. Aw~ so nice, 2nd graduation together. Our 6M assistant class monitor “suddenly” miss all of us LOL.

Sorry for the bad lighting and bad self-portrait (got to practice after SPM XD) These pics are from my cam. Some ppl here are too familiar (on my blog) for me to introduce XD

Did you notice I'm in my tag and tie? XD For cert taking LOL

Me and Wei Yan
The "famous" DESSERTS and STRESSED duo LOL
S6001552

Me and Ke Lin
Our 2nd graduation together~
S6001554

Me, Shinh Nian and Ke Lin
S6001556

Me and Yan Wei
 I definitely miss those times we duty together
S6001560

Me and Jia Yee
Fyi: She's famous on the school mag! XD
A great friend I met in secondary school =)
S6001562

Me and Eileen
Our 2nd graduation together~
Sweet gal =)
S6001564

Me and Mun Yan
Our 2nd graduation together~
S6001572

I went to the afternoon session classrooms, hoping to snap a few pics with some of my F1F2 friends. Only manage to get... Dick Son! I met him in primary school. He is Form 1 this year. And of course, my librarian junior =) Cute guy huh? ^^
S6001573

Chusn Yaw
My 3D classmate
S6001575

Aaric! Sporting guy but sometimes gets obsessed with his height. Sorry lah LOL
S6001576

Chian Jen. Kind enough to let me use his camera to S.S (visit to Sunway UC) Future chef? XD
S6001579

Yong Zhi Yi and Yong Zhi Chuan
My fake bro XD
Ex-classmates LOL
S6001580

Khai Jhin
6M classmate
S6001581

Eu Rick
Prefect's second boss LOL
A happy-go-lucky guy despite being"串" hah! XD
S6001585

So sorry Rick, I have to put this photo up to show my pals that my hair was red, even though your eyes are closed LOL The hall was so dark that when I was out in the light, some ppl was like: "wah, your hair" LOL. Red don't suit me and I don't plan to dye my hair soon =P
S6001583

After the ceremony, I went to Green Box with my classmates and class teacher. We did had a great time eating junk food LOL, singing (of course) but I think it wasn’t the right place for us to catch up with one another LOL.

5 years of secondary school… definitely not a short time, but it doesn’t seem long either LOL

Prepare for the MAJOR… SPM!!!

Got to keep my hands away from the comp. Miss me yea XD
God bless you! =)
For videos of performances, check out Facebook =)                                                            为什么一定是他?