Thursday, 24 December 2009

Christmas party at Ke Lin’s house cum caroling

Ke Lin moved to her new house like 2 years ago? but I’ve never had the chance to go to her new house. A day before SPM Chinese Paper, Ke Lin texted me, saying that she has something to announce. We jokingly say that Ke Lin’s gonna get married (I must have been so stressed during SPM until I lost my mind LOL) The fact is, Ke Lin invited us to her house *yay*

The friends. We missed Eileen!!! 
I don’t know what happened to Bear and Ah Hui LOL
 Us 1

So cute XD
Us 2
We sang karaoke. Ke Lin’s DVD player has this score thingy, after we finished a song, press the “SCORE” button, the score (eg: 88%) will appear on the screen, so cute wan XD
We watched Dr. Suess’ Horton hears a Who. It’s a funny show. Mun Yan is a lil bit obsessed with Jim Carrey LOL
horton_hears_a_who 

How I wished my house can plant fruits…Passion fruit from Ke Lin’s garden. The fruit has this sour-sweet-funny taste LOL
passion fruit

About 11pm, here comes the carolers from Ke Lin’s church! I tell you… they are so Professional, They actually sang in parts! (Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass) So totally brought in the Christmas mood.
Carolers

We had spaghetti for dinner, chewed sugarcane (from Ke Lin’s garden too!), ate porridge, kuihs, ice-cream etc. Ke Lin’s mum is a good cook. 我们真有口福了XD
We got our hands dirty (in a good way LOL) to wrap our own Popiah. Mun Yan’s first attempt…
Munyan and popiah

er… Popiah?! LOL
We wore that same shirt to sleep LOL
aiyo XD
Random: I left my phone on top of the cupboard, after eating (so full), I went to check for any calls/text. As I was pressing the buttons, Ke Lin’s church’s pastor suddenly came to my side and said: ”一样的(手提电话),我的红色.”Translate: “ same phone wor, mine is red.” Everyone laughed. The pastor is so cute huh? XD

FYI: my phone is spoiled but I’m STILL using it, pls don’t call me, I can hear you saying:”hello? hello?!”, but you cant hear me. I need a phone

Me, Mun Yan, Jia Yee and Fiona stay over at Ke Lin’s house. Siao us sang 千里之外 as the rest went home XD The 5 of us discussed about our future. Poor Jia Yee was sick so she slept first.
I don’t know about you but I MISS almost everybody! Can’t wait to see my dear friends again. 6M gathering is coming up =) tomorrow is Christmas. Although it seems like a lonely one, (all of my close church friends are away! I don’t even have to shop for their presents >.<) but I know I’m not alone.

….Immanuel which means, “God with us”
Matthew 1:23
Christmas…is Not just another day, not just a festival… BUT…it’s a day to remember Christ, whom God sent, to save us from our sins. Whether you believe it or not, it’s written in the Bible, the truth is in the Bible.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son to condemn the world but to save the world through him.”
John 3:16-17
Blessed Christmas =)