Tuesday, 8 December 2009

I want to watch orchestra~!

I purposely linked some not-so-familiar terms with Wikipedia, I learned quite a lot and would like to share it =)

The last orchestra I watched (18th Jul, so looong ago >.<)-Johann Sebastian Bach “Mass in B Minor” Truly a MASTERPIECE from Bach =) If you asked me to describe his music, I don’t know how to put it LOL. It’s just so STYLISH. I likey the Contrapuntal/counterpoint.

A blurred pic I secretly took =P As you can see, the choir, conductor, orchestra~ Love love love~!
S6002105

Few weeks before the Bach Orchestra…

I stalked MPO’s website and found this special guest who is going to perform in MPO. I asked my dad N times to get the tickets. When my dad finally got ‘em, I was so excited I even blogged a short post bout it XD => pre-orchestra blog post

MPO was great! Especially the cellist, the way he makes his cello “sing”, I was like *wow* So far I haven’t seen any female conductors (live show), Xian Zhang totally conducted with full energy and spirit.

Chuanyun Li totally made the audience clapped and cheered non-stop after performing Symphonie espagnole Op.21-Eduard Lalo.  
Fyi: In September 2003, he performed that same piece with Iceland Symphony Orchestra under Rumon Gamba, within 5-days notice to replace Maxim Vengerov.

In my opinion, he’s not only a violinist but also an entertainer, he played 2 extra pieces (solo) and of course made the audience laughed, he unscrewed the bow, let the hair hanging in the air and said he was fishing LOL!
Violin_bow_parts

Didn’t get his autograph, but did snap 2 pics of him XD

Opening the water bottle…
Image0672

Signing~ LOL
Image0673

SPM Chinese paper is less than a week away, and here I am planning to watch Tchaikovsky Spectacular~! (view sidebar-cravings~) Plan only-lah, my mum made it clear she is not interested in Orchestra, my bro too. Anyone wanna go? LOL I don't blurly watched an orchestra, I actually do my research before that so I will understand the music LOL?

*from my twitter: the old Samsung camera spoiled, no new pics at the moment T.T*