Friday, 1 January 2010

Loyal blog reader?

Received this text message from Zi Wang a few days ago
Image1939
Image1940

First there was a “stalker”, now a “loyal blog reader”? Are my friends all funny or what? LOL Okay la, I don’t like “fancy-fancy” names (like “loyal blog reader”, stalker etc.) but I think the word-FRIENDS covers it all! You know what? Friends are GOOD stalkers XD randoming~

Zi Wang and sleepy me
Taken a few days before graduation I guess?
 ziwang and kim

I went to church for countdown. The song that goes “count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done” is spinning in my head. Truly it’s been a wonderful year of 2009. God is good, He carried me through ALL my ups and downs, and I can’t Thank Him enough.

“Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find…” God truly provides all my needs.
I know some of you will ask:”how you know it’s God who is helping you? You can’t see Him right?” I am a human, I can’t do all things in my might. God CAN make the impossible POSSIBLE, ‘cuz He’s God! LOL Just like we can’t see the wind, but we can feel the wind and see the effects of the wind to the things around us right?

Blessed New Year =)