Monday, 22 February 2010

Facebook  Kimberly Yong

And guess what? After I switched off the comp, my parents told me that we are going to Aeon Bukit Raja for ingredients shopping for our Chinese New Year gathering. Shinh Nian was surprised to see me "appear" LOL, Naughty him, online when working?! LOL I remember I STILL owe Alex a surprise, but how? swt =.= 

Believe it or not, this is the FIRST year I get to keep all the Ang Pows in cash. Usually, they will all go straight to the bank. My parents decided that all of my siblings are OLD enough to keep our money safe and use it wisely. Using money wisely is kinda like my pro thing to do xD Random! *checks the blog labels*
The first thing I bought with my Ang Pow money
Caramel Frappuccino (blended cream)! xD *slurp!*
Image2461

Gonna blog about Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam trip soon, hopefully ^^