Monday, 29 March 2010

My weekend in Johor

清明时节雨纷纷, 路上行人欲断魂. I went back to my dad's hometown to visit my grandpa's grave.

Note: Pictures are arranged according to when I snapped it. 100% unedited 100% using my camera phone =)
It's about 6pm and look what we have, Moon! LOL
1st shot

2nd shot


FYI: Ppl here have their dinner before 7pm or so LOL. 
After dinner, I was washing dishes and I sensed something was looking at me. It appears to be the neighbor's dog. Dad gave the doggy a treat and looks like it wants more LOL.

Sitting on the swing under the rambutan tree~ the sky is getting dark. That's another neighbour's house, they renovate the house and made it a double storey.

Can't forget the moon LOL. So sparkly wan LOL.

Nobody seems to care about Earth Hour here =.= Jasmine once asked me whether I'm trying to save the earth or something. I watched Big ideas for a small planet show, a guy said something like:"I'm not an environmentalist, I'm just doing what I think is right to protect the earth." *woots!*

scare you with my face first xD
Sunday: At grandpa's grave

The view. 1st shot. Practically a shot from what I see here. Love the blue sky and the oil palm trees. I couldn't achieve the symmetric feel, as you can see, the sides of the oil palm trees are kinda chopped off LOL. nvm =)

2nd shot. I thought I didn't like the "head" of the car in the 1st shot but the 1st shot was better than this, I think-lah LOL.

My new identity? Umbrella holder LOL.Kept 6 ppl out of the hot Sun.

Or you prefer this? LOL


My cute niece. Super long lashes :O Random-ing~ xP

I haven't get my P yet. What took it so long? =( I wanna drive~! LOL