Monday, 22 March 2010

Thoughts

Dedicated to a friend who er... do I need to "look down" to see you a? xD
What a random pic to start a post xD

*edited*  
My fingers are rather pointy+my nails grow really fast=I got to remove the polish within (max) 3days to get a nice "feel" of my piano LOL.Sounds troublesome but anyway, I rarely paint my nails LOL. So random! xD

Sunday
Thought of the day:
I am blessed to be a blessing =)
sound so 自恋 but hey, I'm blessed =)
"Count your blessings, name them one by on, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done"

Monday
Went to school to continue the appealing procedures. Pn Tan told me not to be upset even the grades after appeal isn't what I expected. I agree, at least I tried =) Headed to JJ's post office to buy wang pos. Saw Crystal! Aw... miss her so so much! 

To friends who are concerned, most probably I will continue my studies in...  
*give me a drum roll xD*  

FORM 6! 

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails =) 
Proverbs 19:21

One more thing...  ROOT BEER FLOAT TASTE SO YUMMY <3 It's like the only yummy thing in AnW for me LOL.