Saturday, 26 June 2010

Lost count of how many days in STK LOL

Ke Lin, Yue Wan and En Tze came to STK! =) I've been super busy. Friday the worst, Seni Foto meeting, Christian Union, Ping Pong training and Library but the day got better... tell you later in another blog post =)

My foster sent me a Badminton club dedication. According to him, his friends seemed more interested in his junior and they 加料 into the dedication LOL? so cute la the seniors xD

Whee~~ Added some of these thingys on the Pyramid

A sneak peek of my job.
Aren't you curious? *teehee*
What I did for class today: 
Tammy
Piano: Theory and Practice song
English: Read essay and revise for her coming exam before it's her 2 months school break! Taiwan school mah =)
Felicia
Piano: Theory and Song

Extra Job: removed their peeling-old nail polish + cut their nails LOL.
I mean, as a teacher you can tell your students to keep their nails short but sometimes you just have to do it for them and tell them why it's necessary to have short nails when playing the piano. I removed the peeling-old nail polish on their nails 'cuz they eat with their hands a lot and the nail polish IS PEELING! Don't want them to ter-eat the polish. Something new for class huh? not boring at all =)

Tried out their house lift *teehee*

Tammy~~ so shy la

then...

 Nintendo Wii~! Mario xD

I guess what they need is company, a siao-ed one xP

Been staying back for a WHOLE WEEK and STILL HAVE TO GO SCHOOL ON SATURDAY?!

I ffk-ed the gathering with my dears' birthdays T.T
Missed a chance to yum cha with Alex *double cham*

anyways, *takes a deep breath and chill*

The theme for Library's month =)

Other pics are on My FB =)

Me and Shir Li will be MC-ing during Monday's assembly for the Library's month thingy *yikes* Things will get better =)