Friday, 17 September 2010

14092010

I have a lot to say about this day, hopefully I have time to share it with you all LOL. This post however is dedicated to all my dearies =) *lemme hear you all scream!*

A pic for the introduction for this post? xD

I was having flu and sore throat. Woke up early to drink water, reply some FB wishes (thanks peeps), take my breakfast, med and sleep again. Knowing I needed the rest, I texted Eileen saying I will be late for the time to gather at Mun Yan's place. I rested cukup-cukup, text Eileen but it didn't got to her 'cuz Ah chor's house no line wey LOL. Anyway, Ah chor called my home and here she comes! I love the road to her house, nice to drive on, the road is seriously long and not many cars LOL. random

At Mun Yan's kitchen, we have
Chef Ke Lin aka Mario de maria

Chef Jia Yee

Chef Eileen

and Chef Mun Yan

not forgetting her mum, Auntie Chor, the head supervisor xD I did help k, other than snapping pics of course LOL. Their mission? To make me grow fatter.

A lil kelam kabut in the kitchen but we manage to get the main course ready around 2pm. By that time, we were so hungry LOL.

Spaghetti with 2 choice of sauce, tomato and/or cheese

Ada standard punya wey LOL

Coleslaw

Cincau and Lychee

After the food and cleaning up, we relaxed and catch up with one another. Can you imagine Mun Yan actually remembers some lines of a drama we did during Primary 6 titled Mr Big? *wow*
Ke Lin remember we had Cincau in Wei Yang's house LOL! We kept talking about it and laughed a lot LOL. Those good old days <3

Eileen and Wei Yan's guitar~

LOL! I totally didn't know when Mun Yan took this pic when I was playing her Grand Piano.

Then Games =D The dice game


It was fun kays LOL

Then Boom! yup, that's a name of the card game. Ke Lin taught us how to play the game some years back if I'm not mistaken. Look who is sleepy and lying flat dy LOL.

Eileen and Ke Lin playing toy bear. That's the bear Mun Yan always bring to school and she lets me hug it, ALWAYS LOL

Everyone was getting really sleepy until we had our Triple S..Syok Sendiri Session XD

A pic I took of the chefs LOL
 

Us

We had Yue Wan all the way in Kedah to Skype with us =D
 

When busy talking, laughing and making YuYu laugh, the Chefs brought in the cake and sang birthday song =) and yea, I blew the candles in front of the computer screen LOL

Butter and dark choc cake baked by Auntie Huong. Thanks, Auntie! =)

Auntie Huong is Ke Lin's mum btw. 
Okay okay, let's cut the cake and not let the hungry peeps wait =)


We had cacated Ice tubes to suck too xD
I treasure the birthday cards you all gave me =) I was reading my old blog post and it reminds me of something... where did I put the cards you all gave me last time?! chill chill, I must have kept it all properly in somewhere private and safe, will dig it out to see ^^

Let me reply the wishes =)

Mun Yan, I'll eat more de LOL. Oh yea, thanks for the offer, your black beauties are really nice to touch LOL. Don't be so stressed but also use your potential wisely 'cuz you do have them. Remember you dreams and go for it =) Thanks for the lomo cam, it's your turn to snap.. MORE! =)

She told me she imagines herself in Form 6 when reading my blog like, this and this will happen, who and who will be my classmate and friends etc.. Oh well, I hope we all are glad with the choice we made though. I totally miss the times I always had to ask you to drink your water, the times you brought food for me LOL... those times =)

Btw, I don't know how you convince your mum to let us mess up your kitchen LOL. All of the Chefs and me macam your family dy, open refrigerator and take things here and there dy wor xD

Ke Lin, 哈哈!真是老老老朋友啊!
Same kindy, Primary school, Secondary school and now Form 6 =) More than 10 years of friendship. I got to kacau you more often during recess time especially xD I thank God for you for being such a blessing to me. Well, seriously, if it wasn't for you in Form 6, I don't think I'll survive there. New friends? sure, but I needed an old, familiar friend, and there you are! =) haha. You know me too well.

Jia Yee, I want you to blog too! I want to read your blog too! Yea, I try not to stress myself too much. When you want me to teach you piano? xD Rock on with your guitar =) I miss your random notes, playful, thoughtful, meaningful <3 And yea, random sms.es too xD

Eileen, I purposely wore those clothes to make myself look not.so.thin but you say I lost weight LOL! I'll pray for you and you.know.what xD CF rocks =) Enjoy your studies in KTT =)
Uncle Choo wished me happy birthday before I left Eileen's house after our movie outing LOL. Some how it's just great to know my friends' parents =)

Thank you Shu Yin =) I was surprised and speechless  in a good way =)

Yue Wan, glad you are happy and you claimed you've put on some weight =) Can't wait to see you in person soon =)
Fiona and Wen Ping, we miss you!!!! =)
Wei Yan, I love you too! Birthday say once only la xD Thanks for lending me your Baobei guitar ^^ and we need a pic this year! LOL  *click* http://kimzhiyi.blogspot.com/2008/07/yesterday-was-chatting-with-wei-yan.html
Tien Zhi, see you soon kays =)

No problem hanging at Mun Yan's place so long 'cuz she dropped me home. I came home full. Grandma cooked a nice dinner for me =) Imagine how full I was after all the food LOL. Thanks peeps, it's been a memorable day for me =)

I thank my Heavenly Father for every blessing I have, for Family and friends. "Count your blessings, name them one by on, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done". I'm surprised =) Was talking and discussing about where Love comes from. Human? do human love naturally? I don't think so 'cuz human are sinners, I am a sinner. but hey, God is Love and I believe there's a God who loves every single one of us, yup, everyone, ain't that awesome? =)
Well, you can question what I just typed but hey, that's what I believe =)

God bless you =)