Monday, 13 September 2010

Holiday updates =D

Been driving a bit. Learnt to pump petrol xP Drove bro back from school tuition... with dad by my side of course LOL. 
Camera phone shots are not that bad, blurred but well, got to get used to it, er... artistic? xD

Serious-nye

Daniel enjoys cleaning the window I guess xD
IMG1140A

The blue sky =D
IMG1141A

Sarah just got her braces tighten. S.M.I.L.E. =)
IMG1142A
Thursday:
At the Tan's place. Dad's DG having dinner together.
 
The Tan family's rabbit
IMG1144A

Justin boy =D
IMG1151A

Taught him how to smile with my dual cam phone xD *cute Justin*
IMG1152A

I didn't drink enough water after all the yummy food and wine sipping. Seriously, SIPPING! Can't possible gulp wine down my throat. One of the 2 bottles of wine the adults drank tasted like concentrated grape juice LOL. Salute the adults wey. The wine sipping somehow makes my tongue clean LOL? That's Dad's hand btw.
IMG1154A
Friday:
Went to dad's colleague's house for Raya Visitation. Ain't our first time there. The food is superb =D Hospitality was good, had a nice chat with the family. The grandma was a teacher in her younger days, she's 70+, speaks fluent English, impressed =D Auntie is her only child, yea, it's rare huh? Dad's colleague has 2 daughters, 1 in Form 5, the other in Form 4. They are Johor peeps too =) We travel down to Johor after that.

Ta-dah~! 2 laptops LOL. Niece's and Nephew's. I get to online a bit when the *ahem* kids aren't gaming LOL
IMG1156A

Yummy Hakka food =D I know I know. I keep on  food food aje xP
IMG1175A

I got the tall genes from my dad's side. The 2 cousin bros in the pic are so tall. Younger one is taller than the elder, same like me and my sis' case LOL. This elder cousin bro is currently studying medic in UKM. Holiday also brought along his book to study =O so pia.
IMG1172B

At Seremban. 
Grandma around = Nice yummy food xD I'm not a fan of moon cakes but snow skin? Yea! The snow skin she made is so Y.U.M.M.Y. ^^ It's original too, don't need to worry about fake egg yokes etc. (I was like "?!" when I heard there's such thing as FAKE egg yolk)

IMG1177A

The neighbour's dog is still so cute =D My cam phone shoots better here, what do you think? LOL
IMG1178A

IMG1180A

Got to finish up my homework and revise more. I got to rest more too 'cuz I'm sneezing a lot =O cham...

Happy holidays peeps =)