Saturday, 25 September 2010

Yumcha session with Tien Zhi and Wei Yan

The last time we met up was during their "STK invasion" LOL. but we didn't get to yumcha. These 2 lovely guys- Tien Zhi kor and Wei Yan promised me some things on my birthday, and I say I want to meet them and finally, the day came =)

Wei Yan couldn't drive 'cuz his car's road tax expired. In addition, Wei Yan's exam is coming up, everyone is busy huh? Anyway, I'm so excited the plan is on even it's like almost last min =) Wei Yan can't drive so..who? LOL Tien Zhi! xD I'm excited 'cuz usually his Ahmad aka driver will send him to college, and now he's fetching us LOL.

Before that, they hung around STK and we talked to some of our secondary schoolmates =)
*double woots* for Tien Zhi's hair xD

Met Mervin at JJ =) He invited me to his house's BBQ dinner today but too bad, can't make it. Surprised I'm in Form 6 huh? xD.We waited for Tien Zhi to finish his lunch at Nyonya Kitchen before we head to Starbucks xD Wei Ya's treat-my birthday promise =) nice present and a thoughtful one as I'm craving for it LOL. We had a hard time deciding which drink to go for so we ordered our top 3 fave and share. Sorry barista for the long wait xP 10% off for Jusco member, I didn't know that until today LOL?

Wei Yan suggested we arrange the height of the straws according to ours but ... LOL nvm.
Wei Yan- Creme Brulee Frappuccino something *seasonal* Taste sweet, not bad =)
Me- Java chip. Love love love although coffee ain't really my thing but it's like a mix between choc and coffee, quite nice =)
Tien Zhi-Dark Mocha Frappuccino. Love it too, I'm so greedy huh? xD

3 VENTI-S~! *woots*

We snapped pics like we've never been to Starbucks LOL. Well, it's our first time there together mah =) My phone can't access the Wi-fi so I used Kor's phone to post a status on FB LOL. Had fun catching up =) We talk a lot from school, library, college, exams, friends.. 
Wei Yan finished up his drink fast while me and Kor were so full LOL. Venti wey, don't playplay LOL. We meet up with Mun Yan and Maxine after their movie.

Finally, with the help of Mun Yan, Kor and ah stressed, after going to a few shops xP, I purchased my purity ring =) Hard time thinking of what to engrave on the ring LOL. It's a birthday pressie for me from me. Will talk more on that later =)

Mun Yan brought her cam =D Time for some photos =) Thanks dear for snapping ^^ I shall let the pics speak xD 

Before this shot: TZ:"anything stuck in between my teeth?" the shop keepers actually LOL.. LOL! xD

I mentioned to them that if they come for prom, it'll be an advantage 'cuz they learnt some moves from Librarian MP *click* =) 

I got to know Wei Yan when I joined Librarian during my form 3. There were like only 5 guys in my batch LOL. He's one of the Librarian bosses btw =) He's a nice friend.
Some of my memories bout him:The libs went for a trip but I didn't go, he got me some chips, I was like "HUH?!" He thought I was upset/angry/or something, he bought me a pair of chopsticks on his trip to Singapore LOL. Well, he showed respect and he doesn't mess with me, how nice x) And the milk bottle for your birthday.. xD haha. okok, let's not go there.

Recently, I was pissed not 'cuz of him but 'cuz of things that happened in school/life/etc. I sms.ed him and some how I got pissed and the next thing was, he called me. I was charging my phone and was like, "I don't want to talk" but he called house pulak LOL. Thanks for cheering me up indirectly and sorry for being pissed off cuz the "pissed-ness" is not from you LOL.
He was kind enough to let me use his guitar and chord book, for quite a long time, still with me LOL.
A pic of us without his braces =)

Kor! with more hair xD Library brought us together as friends. And why is he my kor? seniors actually believe we are siblings 'cuz we looked alike. Tall, slim, good smile? xD With my black frames on, we looked even alike LOL. To get signatures for our Lib signature book. we had to sing dunno-how-many-times of duets, fun times LOL. I missed your lil notes. Blue, Taylor Swift and Hazeline snow rocks xD Enjoy your college life, future pharmacist. Thanks for the present LOL and above all, the company =)

Totally enjoyed the outing with you guys. It's really fun shopping with them, we don't do it always but it's really funny when the guys play with make up, like picking up the colour on their fingers and try to test on me =O I hope Wei Yan learns to put on his contacts before our next gathering or else, a How-to-wear-contact-lenses tutorial from me? xD

Not forgetting MY dear =) Thanks for fetching me home =)
Love <3
Till next time =)