Saturday, 25 December 2010

Christmas

Why is there Christmas? Christmas is MORE than just the birth of Jesus Christ. Ever wonder why God would sent His only Son to earth, to live and grow from a baby to a man?

Friends, I'm not good at words but I think songs speaks too er.. LOL? This shall be my words to you for this Christmas, present for you from me, a blog post, wow xP. Pls don't just ignore this post, take time to read as I took time to put it all together =) and with an open mind and heart kays =)

I always say "God loves you" in my post or when I greet ppl. What is L.O.V.E.? Like and Love are very different. Here's a song that pretty much explains it =) Lyrics are clear in the vid whee *S.S.ed pulak xP excited mah*


God is true love, and if you don't know this love, now is the time to know, perfect love.
I personally believe that I can't love anyone when I don't have God in my life, because God is Love =) Keep reading, my Christmas present for you doesn't end here LOL

We are the reason

Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart
 scroll down as the song plays =)

Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart
Somewhere deep inside you is where Christmas really starts
So give your heart to Jesus, you'll discover when you do
That it's Christmas, really Christmas for you

Jesus brings warmth like a winter fire
A light like a candle's glow
He's waiting now to come inside
As He did so long ago

Jesus brings gifts of truth and life
And makes them bloom and grow
So welcome Him with a song of joy
And when He comes you'll know

That Christmas really Christmas
Christmas really Christmas
Christmas really Christmas for you

Mighty to save

Free 
scroll down as the song plays =)

Would you believe me if I said.
That we are the ones who can make the change
In the world today.
Would you believe me if I said.
That all of the dreams in your heart
Can come true....today
Would you believe me if I said.
That life could be all that you want it to be.today.

Chorus:
And if I had wings I would fly
'cause all that I need;you are...
And if the world caved in around me...
To you I'd still hold on
'cause you all that I believe...
And the one that created me...
JESUS...because of you...I'M FREE

Verse2:
Would you blieve me if I said.
That God can make miracles happen today.
Would you believe me if I said..
That you don't need to wait for the answers before.
You step out in faith.
Would you believe me if I said.
That nothing is ever impossible..for God...

Bridge:
Just live your life...with God inside..
You won't regret one moment of it.
And give it all that you can for God, for God


Christmas is a gift of Love from God to us. We are sinners who aren't worthy to be loved *gasp* but yet there's NO doubt God loves all of us. Sin destroyed the relationship between God and man (who were made by God's image, the "man" here refers to humans, not just guys LOL) and the relationship between humans. God sent Jesus to put things right =) Jesus died on the cross and conquered death. and by the cross, Horizontally: the relationship between humans were restored, Vertically: The relationship between God and man was restored

God wants to know YOU! yea, you there LOL. AND to be known by you. God loves you, and he wants to be loved by you. Hm, what hurts more when the person you love doesn't loves you back? *random thought huh*

I aint a chim theologian or what so ever. What I did was I really blogged this out from my heart. Why didn't I go out and approach you one by one? I probably freak you out with my very banana Mandarin or very chinese-English LOL. and of cuz, awkwardness, sorry, my bad. Thank You for reading. I hope this helps you to understand the meaning of Christmas. Feel free to come talk to me in case you wanna debate *gasp* or just want to find out more =)
No offense kays. Open minded remember? LOL

God must be the best "santa" because he gave us the best gift EVER-Jesus. Would you receive him? =)