Thursday, 23 December 2010

Singapore 2010

I haven't started my Youth Camp 2010 post, Michael is kinda busy so I guess the pics got to wait =) Finally, my yearly trip to Singapore! *woots!* Exactly A day after youth camp, then it's my Singapore trip, how pack is that?

Special thanks to High School Klang Photography Club for allowing me to Babysit Baby Nikon <3 Pictures taken using Nikon D3000 with 18-55mm lens

Day 1: Rest & Relax

Zi Xuan upgraded to a full sized violin! Congrats ^^

Grandma flew to China for holiday ^^

Day 2:
Food court food is nice. Proven. xP



Sentosa
We wanna play Luge so Uncle got the kids *ahem* 2 rides each *whee* Imma happy kid xD



Yan Qi

One of the tickets

Megazip! The staff was kind, she suggested the adults to take the buggy and meet us there at the end point so uncle can use Baby to snap pics :D



Wavehouse




There was a beautiful Christmas tree in Vivo City but Baby ran out of batt =( helped random ppl to snap pics though =)

Day 3:
Subway for lunch!



Playing with Baby <3

The token for the Slide
 

neWater

Water is to be treasured and not wasted

Rainbow colours

Our tour guide


complimentary drink

A group shot!




Parrot!

Aunt and mum
 

Ciku! Funny story behind this. Too funny to share it here xD

Went to Changi Airport for the Slide!
 

We randomly joined this grab-a-coloured-ball-and-get-a-lil-gift event LOL



The boys entertaining themselves LOL

Dinner at Chinatown

ION toilet xP I rmb I came here last year for a mirror shot too *teehee*

Walked along Orchard Road.
Choir.

Blue themed. Light decos.

Live. Laugh. Love





Ferrero Rocher Tree




 

Day 4- Shopping Day!

Iluma
Long escalator xO
*phobia height*

Liu Lian! xD

At Bugis Street. Cheap and nice stuff =)

At Mum's cousin's Baby girl's full month dinner

Cousin sis unite! Look how they've grown up! =)  *Uncle behind xP*

I totally enjoy meeting my relatives again. Each trip to Singapore is special =) This time I learned how important it is to be contended. Rich outside but not rich inside is no good. *broken English kut xP*  I noticed the teenagers in S'pore either have an iPhone or a BB =O well, based on my observation in the MRT LOL. Did my CNY shopping, I hardly shop like that lol?

Won't be able to visit Singapore next year end 'cuz sis is having SPM, I'm having STPM, Yan Qi will sit for PSLE and the Lee's are going to USA! *wow* One thing about Malaysians is that we don't walk as much as Singaporeans. Bro used to complain about walking but with Zi Xuan around, I guess he's motivated to run LOL. The public transport in S'pore is as efficient as ever. The Trip there got me missing Su Xian, Isaac, Yi Qian and all my friends who went there to study. *aw*

I hope I didn't miss out nything important here, might edit again LOL.
I know, Baby rocks much =)
Feel free to read my previous trip to Singapore posts

Watching Narnia tmr. Dad has been reading the book and has been telling us the story from what he has read. Look who's more excited? xP

God bless peeps! =)