Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Thoughts

*Probably will edit this if there's anything to add LOL

Before anyone reads this, note that I'm not pointing at any particular person. It's all jumbled up LOL. This whole post refers to everything I had in mind, generally.

There's just some things I have to clarify. Some people just don't understand and perhaps I offended them. Don't misunderstand anyone when you don't understand them.

There's no right or wrong, just difference.
To me, Birthday cards means a lot to the senders and the receiver . IDK if anyone throws the birthday card they receive, if not, usually it's something they want to keep it nicely. I can joke on anything but there's a limit when it's serious business, my definition of serious business is however different from others. This is kinda like an OLD story I'm telling here but refer to my 3rd paragraph =)

Some have their best friends with them or have their own cliques. 
For me, in the beginning, it's almost like starting all over again.
I don't pick friends. I basically just mingle with whoever is around me. So happen it's a girl or a guy. Girl friends, nice, but once they have their bfs, it seems like it's ok if they care less bout every other people around except for the ONE. Don't you think it's nice if your guy can treat other friends well and even better if he gains their approval? It's not good if two sides are against each other, then its a hard time for you to choose to side where.

I told you about a friend of mine, you told me to look for other friends instead, sounds easy but it takes time. Wynne's teacher was right, our best friends are mostly found during our high school years =) perhaps I'm made to have a silent recess or just love to be surrounded by books xP Sociable me has a withdrawn side too huh?
 
Guy friends. Some ppl's mind are just too complicated to understand simple friendships LOL. Since I'm in a guy school and it's only co-ed for Form 6, my guy juniors are so cute, well, some =)

I have 3 closer.. erm,well kinda friends in Form 6 and only 2 person knows LOL, not even the 3 of them knows. Things got a bit rough though but I hope for the best =)

Sorry, I never had the chance to say thank you to you all. Thanks for celebrating even without me around. Nobody dare to bring this out so I guess you all realize that it's weird-call me up to on webcam when I was sick on bed, sang birthday song then carry on eating and playing without me having the chance to thank you all. I totally appreciate even if it's only a text or a phone call to just wish me, no need all those extra stuff.

Do I mind at all?
My lips will dry, crack and eventually peel off without lipbalm in air-cond room. I have no problem bringing my lipbalm to school all these while. Spot check? Who wants to confiscate a lipbalm? LOL Thanks for the weird faces. When everyone digs in and there was me, saying grace giving thanks for food. I used to feel very comfortable and natural doing so and til now I don't bother much when ppl stares. Being a Christian is easy? Says who? Persecution happens til now, lil, mild, be it serious, all in the newspapers.

I remember we used to talk about our future. We thought we will go to X uni, the uni my dad graduated from. Business is your passion. I know you care about me, you told me music is for hobby and I should do accounting instead. Well, Acccounting isn't a dream of mine, music is though, for now =) Every now and then I see the advertisement of X uni then I will think of you, haven't seen you in a while =)

I remember someone said about 1 more year. Hm, 1 year comes and goes pretty fast. A memorable friendship takes more than that though =) nvm, it's just 1 more year.

I probably get beaten up during my first day of school for my frankness xP

That's about my lower 6. relieved after blogging.
2011 is coming
Much Love <3, Kim