Friday, 21 January 2011

2nd and 3rd week of Upper Form 6

Updated my "Any random day in class" album on FB =) Totally random.

I don't fancy the long stand during our EVERYDAY assembly, not even the sitting, My legs get all numb every time x( Poor blood circulation of mine. There's a movie shoot happening in my school. They said the show is airing on TV9 every Thursday 8.30pm LOL, no time to watch though xP 

The 1st ever spot check of the year was *LOL!* I just don't get it when they confiscated Andy's Charger! Common sense-lah! LOL. Andy started the "common sense" fever in class. We were having Econs, If there's Short term (Jangka pendek) then there must have Long Term (Jangka Panjang), Andy:"common sense-lah" LOL. Andy andy xP 
Mr Oon told the class that a wife can be an Asset and a Liability LOL! Accounts minded xP

I'm officially promoted as Secretary of Photography Club, replacing Shien Yee who is now studying in college. Sor Wen as my vice ^^ oh.da.paper.works

Being a living testimony ain't easy. Everyone is watching every single move you make. I told Leon before I entered Form 6 that I wanna be a rebel :X kinda regretted now =(

Ketua Processing 2 rocks at wrapping books! :D I learned a lot from her =)
Told some close friends about some changes. It's not really official yet but many know about it. We just got to wait til it's official LOL. Wish me all the best, 'cuz soon I'll no longer be a "boss" of my AJK but actually have a BOSS =/ haha, I exaggerated-lah xD

Didn't blog last week cuz of my piano performance. I was super nervous. 1st time in my almost 19 years of life :O There was a 13 year old girl who is in Grade 8. WOW! She has such a performer in her *applause*

The piano cover fell when the page turner turned a page for me *shocked* Hands are fine =) Thank God!


The Grand Piano rocks wey. It's like the one in Mun Yan's house =)


That's all ^^

It is good to praise the Lord
and make music to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning
and your faithfulness at night.
Psalm 92:1-2
 
God bless! =)