Friday, 7 January 2011

31-12-10

I know! I'm in MAJOR blog debt! I don't think I can "pay" it xO With my super busy schedule, the ONLY free time to switch on the computer and really blog is Friday Night. *back to the topic LOL*

Hits and Misses in Year 2010
It's been a great year! Praise God! Well, not everything went smoothly but with God's help, *phew* I'm a weak human btw.

Family and Friends <3
There were ups and downs but things went well overall =) Glad that the dearies and baobeis still meet up now and then to catch up, like old times =)

SPM holiday was sooo long. Did a handful of random stuff LOL.

Got my driving license. One day back from work, I drove too close to the side and *scratch* on the road divider thingy at a U-turn IDK.what.it's.called :x . Poor Myvi, dent a bit jor. Parents didn't scold me or anything, I got to learn from my mistakes.

And yup!! I started working before I officially turned 18! :D It's a "job" I totally love, Kids and Music and English <3

After watch night service, Kor Oon Ee asked me whether I was in Kwang Hua or my school changed name to High School Klang, and that I mention Kwang Hua a lot. Good question. I'm officially a Form 6 student in High School Klang/STK. Kwang Hua is where a lot of memories are, can't compare 5 years in Kwang Hua and like less than 1 year now in High School Klang right? I admit I miss Kwang Hua, the people there, the people I met there, the place.. But still I'm proud to be a part of the schools =) My School mates are nice peeps but it still takes time to find a heart to heart friend there =) I won't know who reads my blog but pls, don't misunderstand me when you don't understand me, even you might think you understand me haha.

I didn't miss Family Camp 2010! Skipped 2009 'cuz of SPM extra class =.= And Praise God for my SPM and Piano Grade 8 results, I ain't a smart student but I worked hard for both major exams. oh yea, Getting E for Bible Knowledge is out of my control if I would say, had a bit of a hard time with that but I never regretted for taking BK SPM =)

Staying far from church is kinda *sigh* Like there's just a church in front of my school which is much convenient. I remember someone said it doesn't matter where you are, you can still serve in all you do. School is my thing 'yo LOL. ISCF!! LOL. I thought 5 years was enough but no, 6 years of rally! LOL. STK CU. A new ministry for me in school. Chinese Youth, a good start =) I'm like a Cina-fellow in church and in other places, ppl think I'm some what westernized, confusing.

Busy me. I missed VBS cuz I had tuition. Aunty Kok Moi came up to me and asked whether I would like to join the team to Thailand for mission trip, parents obviously disagree, I think they think they didn't train me to be independent in another country sigh. It's been 6 years since I last step foot in Thailand for mission trip. Aunty Alice asked whether I can help on the piano for a kid's camp in Segamat, dad's hometown btw. No was the answer from my parents. I was frust kays, like not able to be part of anything there. Still, I'm glad I have a place in school.

Contacts and specs. I love to try new things and Contacts is something new. I don't rely on it to make me who I really am. I still like wearing my specs *wink* I just like how these 2 things make me feel more flexible? I don't think I made sense xD *blah*

I can't possibly write a summary for 2010, that's why I blogged through the year? LOL
I truly learned to be Thankful in ALL circumstances.

Welcoming New Year 2011

First pic of the year 2011

Wynne and me
After knowing her for almost all of my life, I've never been to her house. Saw a pic of lil Wynne and me and some other kids LOL. Twins <3 How did we get there? LOL. Wynne writes great originals btw =) It's a fact that I spent more time in school than in home and church. I glad I get to take some time for some old.but.never.had.time.to.talk.or.catch.up friends in 2010 =)

The girls!

Lomo.ed with Picnik thingy on Picasa

Jane and I
Fun times we had here and there. Spontaneous girl xD

Thanks for reading. God bless you! <3