Tuesday, 15 February 2011

2nd week of February 2011

Wait... This pic is OLD. like Dec 2010? LOL. 
KH Librarian Gathering at Pn Ng's house.
Me and the grown up Tongtong aka Pn. Ng's daughter. She was just a small girl when I first met her. We digged up some memories including the time when her feet was bitten by red ants and Tien Zhi helped her put on her shoes. Wei Yan still has the video LOL! *good.old.times*
 

Updates =)
Cleaned up my table before the CNY, but it's messy again =.= swt.
I still keep this =) From Jia Yee~ *a bit phobia nasi lemak jor*

The necklace Ke Lin made for my birthday. Ter-tangled jor :X I think I better let the Maker fix it soon *hehe*


School as usual. Inti peeps came for a talk. They had this personality test and guess what? I have SPILT personality-No.1&3. I kinda forgot what was it but here I am, being home alone and not bored yet LOL. Drove to Bukit Tinggi for the 1st time from house... ALONE! It was raining heavily but Thank God, tak ganjiong *phew~* Got to improve on my parking skills, piano teacher was kind enough to help me park in the kinda narrow parking space =) 

Had cross country on Friday. Had fun mingling randomly LOL? Well, the personality thingy is stuck in my head still swt. Leg ache the next day, I didn't go for any training and I'm lousy at running but at least I finished it rite x) 

Saturday was a super random day :D Didn't manage to crash the KHCU activity, perhaps next time. Tuition til 3+pm then off to Wynne's house for her open house! =) Wynne invited Leon and that was the first time the Twitter friends met LOL. The open house started at 12pm and they started the games before we arrived, not in a good condition to get wet in games, just recovered from being sick. Gabby's so cute!!! as always LOL. Was hunting for Michael, this cat is good at hiding huh? =)

Straight after open house, We rushed home and Mun Yan fetch us out again. It was a random outing-The Dearies @ Setia Alam Pasar Malam. KeLin couldn't make it *aw* I almost couldn't make it too 'cuz there were many last mins stuff from my side. MY and Eil were so patient, I mean, til max dy LOL. Thanks girls =) My parents were constantly reminding me not to come back late. The plan was to reach Setia Alam at 7pm but we came back from the open house late, can't expect me to reach home at 8pm when we only got to Setia Alam at 8pm rite? plus, Mun Yan's the boss, she's driving us ^^ not forgetting Leon for being the GPS =) before we dropped him off somewhere which I think it's like the middle of I don't know where! xP Thanks! 

SO yea, just the dearies <3-MY, Eil, Shu Yin, Jia Yee, Yuyu and me =) We just eat, chat and walk. &buy mop xP  We walked yuyu home and yuyu's mum invited us inside. Aunty remembers my name *surprised* 'cuz I don't really recognize aunty *ops* and that was the 1st time I visited Yue Wan's house. Had fun chatting with Aunty. Was about 10pm dy, it's LATE according to my parent's standard, they didn't really set a curfew, as early as possible is it LOL? Reached home, told mum that we were at yuyu's house this and that and blah and everything's ok LOL.

I just miss them, alot =)

Yeap, I wore the same shirt from tuition til the end of the day LOL.

Thanks for reading LOL. God bless you! =)

Music in my head-
Sam Tsui - Don't Want An Ending