Friday, 27 May 2011

Wohoo~!

In the holiday mood! Exams are over! Exams totally drained me out. Tiring, stressed..
Got to study during the holidays though, not to mention tuition marathons. Librarian junior's processing course. Want to catch up with my loves, pleasseee? =)
Went blog hopping. Ru Xuan or better known as Avril blogs out for the ladies. I find it very informative =) Ladies ONLY! *click* Guys, just skip this LOL.Okay la, music for everyone, fair! xP


Jet Lag

What time is it where you are?
I miss you more than anything
Back at home you feel so far
Waitin' for the phone to ring
It's getting lonely living upside down
I don't even wanna be in this town
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy

You say Good Morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
It's drivin me mad
I miss you so bad
and my heart heart heart is so jet lag

What time is it where you are?
5 more days and I'll be home <3
I keep your picture in my car
I hate the thought of you alone

I've been keepin busy all time
Just to try to keep you off my mind
Tryin to figure out the time zones makin me crazy
 
I miss you so bad
I wanna share your horizon
and see the same sun rising
Turn the hour hand back to when you were holding me

Had a very interesting chat with Siok Hoon while Beng Ghee listens and comments LOL. They had a deal (or 2?) and I find it er.. inspiring? LOL. So here goes!!!

Searching for a study buddy! 
I'm aiming for a CGPA 3.0 for the trial exam and I seriously need help, I might even have trouble getting a mere 2.0 this mid term *badbadbad*

Maths and Accounts are my 2 headache subjects. Got to dig out my prob there. PA barely surviving. In love with Econs, but I got to master my answering techniques and grip the A *I hope*

My neighbours totally rock but they are hot cakes man! I can't get Beng Ghee 'cuz he's Siok Hoon's personal study buddy and he's drooling for the Starbucks she offered (or more than that LOL). Chee Hong is one popular study tutor busy tutoring all who goes to him. 

I'll treat my future study buddy Starbucks *puppy eyes* or feature you in my vlog? xD play you a song? =) or teach you a song? :D 
oh dear, I have nothing in exchange but gimme a buzz if you are helpful enough to help this poor student in any way ="( STPM T.T
Pretty pretty please!

Happy holidays =)
God bless you!