Monday, 13 June 2011

Warning. Don't say I didn't warn you.

First day of schooling after mid year break. Had a really pleasant and blessed night at church for Parent's appreciation dinner last night. Music, food, dance.. Everything is in place, so to say =) Had a long chat with Alex after that, siblings got to catch up no matter how busy we are =)
not to mention heartwarming and thoughtful texts I received from the loves. Ready to face the hectic schooling days.
Couldn't sleep at night, MAJOR problem, 'cuz of the delicious dinner? the chinese tea? IDK.

tired.
Okay, so morning went wrong when I found out I wore the wrong name tag *speechless*
Saw some really nice haircuts today, esp. Siok Hoon's ^^
Few classmates was absent today, a classmate decided to drop out and that totally emo.ed me, like, CAN YOU NOT GO?! ='(
Not satisfied with my Econs result, could have got a better grade, no improvement, gonna pass 2 subjects at most in this exam. Fa**ure
MUET result day, SOR WEN GOT A BAND 5! woots! so proud of her :D
Beng Ghee's phone took so long to get the reply. I even came to the point where I wanted to check in the library but Beng made me PROMISE him to WAIT, okies. Met my friend's bro during recess, trying to give encouragement and be friendly but turned out to be a bit intense.
Band 4. Ok. I kinda accepted the fact but I waited for my slip.
Total marks:216, 4 marks to Band 5, 44 out of 90 marks for writing?! I expected a 50 at least.
4444 (Band 4, 4 marks to Band 5, 44 for writing, shoot)
Nobody from my class got a band 5.
A friend joked that other than writing, my marks are way better but knowing I have the same marks for writing as he did, it's his great honour. ?!

Tuition was quiet. Maths S and Maths T students have been seperated, hence, the kehpohs are not in action LOL. random. Thomas texted, wow, high band 5! suddenly I got so emo with myself =/ My writing doesn't even worth a 50 marks for MUET?! didn't pay much attention during tuition, or more like disturbing the ppl around me, sorry..

Told dad about my results, he was quite happy LOL? MUET only mar...
No regrets. I just want to say that, stuffs I like doing and enjoy doing, the results may not turn out to be good. Prove? Theory, Econs, MUET... esp. MUET. stuffs that I don't quite enjoy, can be a totally f***ure.

Just had to blog, I can count the number of ppl I really talked today, moodless dao.

Thanks for reading and sorry cuz you just finish reading a post from a below standard blogger.
*cries*

The fact doesn't change, at least I can still smile at this, God bless you! =)

*repost
2/7/2011
I still praise God for my MUET result. It was a little hard to accept but I got over it, for real, I did poorly for my writing, the rest, ok lah =)  Once again I'm reminded that I can't do things with my own strength, I can fail myself but God never fails me. I'm encouraged by this fact and the ppl I'm blessed with who cheered me on =) Did some research for Uni, I might as well take IELTS than to retake MUET.
Anyway, I was chosen to take a Reading Test on Monday, IDK for what but Puan Jaya, (I think, I was sitting behind, doing homework) called my name LOL?

God bless you! =)