Thursday, 28 July 2011

CU AGM

CU AGM was today. Congrats to the new committees =) Praise God.
Juniors, stay close together as you stay close to God =)
The bond we have in CU is just so different. Treasure it =)

Had a lil picnic session with my committees while discussing about the new board, what a nice feeling =)

Reminder: Before next Friday, pls do talk to me if you are not comfortable with the post. As Pn Nita said, democratic, not autocratic LOL. I'm sorry for not being able to talk to all of you personally but don't be shy to come and chat with the seniors =)

I am excited for next week. August!! I'm gonna be a special postlady for a very special person in the hearts of the juniors in KHCU. *winkwink* better keep the surprise to myself first. Sungha Jung Chinese version LOL!



****************************************************************************
Yes, I totally know what I'm missing. I'm lying if I say I'm fine but the thing is, I don't know why I am not =/ I care too much and I don't care whether I'm being cared, I just do what I do LOL.
This is harder than I thought it would be but I'll make it through.

Had a good start for the month of July, I sense a good ending too =)

ISCF is tomorrow! <3

GOD BLESS YOU!