Friday, 23 September 2011

STKCU Farewell Party and Birthday Party 2011

I admit I took a lot of photos during my KHCU days. Been very occupied with the wonderful STKCU peeps so didn't snap much =) 

STKCU MP at Pn Nita's House! First Monday of the August holiday I think. Didn't keep track of when this and this occur after so long NOT blogging LOL. It was more like a hang put session at our beloved teacher advisor's place. Just relax, have fellowship, food and fun =) Me and Shinh Nian were the only 2 upper 6 seniors who attended. Wei Kwang went to Beijing, En Tze not feeling well and Ke Lin went back to hometown.

Random pics time~! =)

Sweet and simple song from the lower 6 juniors. "I love seniors" in the tune of "Old MacDonald had a farm" xD

Playing with Ying Khian's DSLR :D
Focus on Joe Siang


"I just twitted with Peter's account!" 
LOL MAX


Food!
Guys' favourite pizzas :P


Sit down, relax and pose xP


Me and Timothy wearing the Mr and Miss T shirt range


Special Thanks to the CU vice president for being so committed in serving STKCU and so many other things to thank you! Glad to work with you =)


told'ya. RANDOM.
Shocker face LOL.


Pn Nita's lil daughter. Cute =)


One of my favourite shots. despite the lightning and all =)


Talent exchanged?!

OH! there was a birthday party during one of the Fridays. more random pics haha.

Pres combo

Klin

Sam didi!

Cakes!

All born on 14th of Sept!
 

 Some of the peeps who were present.
 

Thanks for reading anyways =) Random much. STKCU have a special place in my heart. I thank God for putting me here for His purpose and for me to know the peeps here. Thank God for Pn Nita too, our dedicated teacher, always =)
God bless you! =)