Saturday, 24 December 2011

14 Dec 2011

STPM is officially over! notgonnaresitplsplspls
Exactly 9 more months til I turn 2-0, no longer a teen *yikes*
What I did right after my final paper? was brought to a musical instrument shop and that brought smiles to my face LOL. It's like a kid entering a candy shop kinda feeling, excited all over, looking and checking out the instruments available there. And I saw..

Ukulele! 
Decided to snap this 'cuz I thought of my student who loves Hello Kitty =)

I don't know how to play the ukulele but it's a fun, cute instrument ^^
Special thanks to you.know.who, quality time spent =)

Grandma came! :D She said I slimmed down alot :/ The next day was Youth camp. aww! and she went back the day after Youth Camp ended. Double Awws! Didn't get to spend much time with her. She won't be with us in Singapore this year as she will be celebrating CNY there next year. She gave me and sis some SGD for shopping, told us where to get her MRT card that we can use there, how thoughtful of her but I wished she could come with us :")

Thanks for reading, God bless you! =)