Monday, 13 February 2012

Updates and CNY

4th February 2012
Chilling at Starbucks Setia Alam with Kehpoh, Machi, Didi and friends before attending WF4L later. Sen Chen snapped with Ace and edited it with Paper cam app (I think)
Taken with Samsung Galaxy Ace

Did random things along the week. Can't really remember what :/
Subway after guiding Nanny to his customer's house in Shah Alam golf club. Sen Chen's shot with Ace again LOL! Italian BMT :9
 

Anyways, to clear some blog debt:
Chinese New Year!  
@ Johor
Had a lot of visiting. Discussed about photography with my cousin and my other cousin's wife LOL! Note: they are in their 40's. good to have a common topic despite the age gap :)

Sis, nephew and niece on the 2nd day of CNY.

@ Singapore!
It was practically clear in Singapore, many shops are not open. Had more visiting! Visited my granduncles, grandaunts and aunties that I didn't get to meet up the last December holiday. ops, another blog debt?! :P

Went to the Farm mart to buy fish for the gathering and crabs!

House visiting! @ Ke Lin's place with most of the CPs =) yeap, my 2nd time to her place during the CNY period LOL!


AND ON THE SAME DAY, (LOL)
Some High School Klang peeps came to visit my house. Brought them to the nearby Shah Alam Lake Garden for photoshoot and the playground. Taken using Peik Lai's new Canon EOS 6000D. I'm holding Beng's new Recesky TLR camera btw ;)
Shah Alam Lake Garden

The Ladies.
Loving the picture quality that the DSLR produces =)

That's some updates. Thanks for reading. God bless you! =)