Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Updates, Youtube- Clara C and My generasi

I'm back phew! *gives bloggie a CPR* Done with my uni application, kinda headache with that but Thank God it's done :D Life after STPM can be a whole lot of free time OR busy max with stuff. The Sunday that just passed was a jam-packed day woots! Vlog not edited but hopefully I'll get it done by Friday =) I need to practice my piano o.o Many ppl were commenting/suggesting/pointing? why not I choose to get into private coll to study music. The thing is, I spent most of my time studying for STPM for the past 1 year? 0.5 year dreaming I think :X that I did not have enough time for piano. EXCUSES EXCUSES. but hey, TRY balancing STPM and piano post-grade 8, it's a PAIN to enjoy. So, I probably lose on my audition compared to those non-STPM.ers who have slightly more time to practice long and hard =( I'm not even ready with my pieceS for masterclass with Prof.! Had 1 last year this time *here*

Went looking for some inspirations/motivations. One is a newly met friend who is passionate about performing, he got the guts and went to try out for a competition. I salute him wey. Not to mention his good result. WHY HIGH SCHOOL KLANG NO P.PERNIAGAAN? =.= apparently my combination of subjects are killers, quoting Puan Choong. My "poorest" result was her subject :P but she's happy for me lol? I IMPROVED *pats my back* haha! what a wordy post.

Another is some Youtuber cum Singer cum songwriter. In love with their covers. I shall start with Clara C. I replayed this countless of times. Piano <3 soulful <3 there's a different twist to it. Covers are meant to be different from the original singer =)


My generasi video is going viral. Nice video btw *thumbs up* I am the kind of person that doesn't blindly follow trends, or am I just picky :P but this is real good. I shared it on my primary 6 classmates' FB group, those who watched it liked it. Our class pic was EPIC xD memories :')



FB msg-ed JoeSiang. Someone who understands. He is really good at finger-style guitar (I hope I didn't get that wrong), salute him for posting his music on Youtube =) He said that there are some who compares him with Sungha Jung, I'm like "what?!" Sungha Jung is good but some of his covers are kinda overrated lo. My honest opinion. Not siding either person. I liked Sungha Jung way before JoeSiang started posting covers. Nevertheless, I encourage ppl to go after their passion. *don't look at me now*

I looked funnyugly in videos, that's what I don't usually see and that's what ppl see from their eyes haha! 

God bless you! :D