Thursday, 19 April 2012

Seize it

FB status

I'm not that super sensitive but at the right moment, the right person says the right words=> *mind-blown* One in particular during a prayer for family. Words said were:"Do not let anyone look down on your youth" (more or less, something liddet, you know my freaking lousy memory) Mehhhh. I guess being the eldest, it spoke a lot to me. Too young to go hang out with friends, too young to have a hand phone, too young to do this and that. Things do change eventually as I grew older. OLD. Now that it's a few more months til September and I actually have a lot of time thinking and reflecting, I feel OLD I want to do so many things, things that could be ambitious, crazy, fresh etc, just want to widen my possibilities. I never travel overseas without my parents, many times grandma wanted to bring me along to Singapore with her but we're not permitted to do so. I'm not making a fuss about that but I guess I do want a taste of independence. Nope, I've never been to any class trips. Imagine that. That's one of the things that is gonna change soon ;) Seizing it step by step. I trust in God's perfect timing. 

Going for an orchestra concert night this coming Friday at Sentul :D
I know right, I get "the look" when I mention orchestra. "The look" as in "seriously? really?" but I'm just being me, I do enjoy orchestras, they give me goosebumps in a good way, listening to it in awe. Kinda like the Piano Guy's Secrets cover. I totally admire those who are in a orchestra or even in a band.

God bless you =)