Tuesday, 15 May 2012


Just have to share this :D Aaric posted on my wall and I totally like this Ikea idea!
From: http://www.toxel.com/tech/2012/05/12/cardboard-camera/
Be the inspiration, be inspired ^^

Eco friendly digital camera woots! ZOOM function! image stabilization! LOL right?! That's what I use for my film cams :P Done snapping a roll of film with Recesky TLR ^^ Natthan gave me his Olympus film cam, so kind. I have not tested it out cuz the batt has to be replaced, excited much :D

updates: Thank God I manage to minimize my mistakes when I played piano for Chinese Church. I wasn't very prepared as I'm not familiar with the Chinese songs and the song leader sent out the song list on Saturday afternoon when I was out til night! *relieved*  Looking forward: UPM music department's concert production this weekend :D
Thanks for reading. God bless you!