Monday, 17 September 2012

Friday performance at ICOM

24th August 2012
Thanks Kian Xian for the invite to his college! :) Nearly couldn't make it cuz his car's windscreen was shattered by something hard that fell from the sky a day or 2 before this event :O Thank God he's safe and the car was repaired. I'm amazed by his sense of direction around KL haha! *me failed* Went there early cuz he had a class before the performance. Lepak.ed at McD with his MacBook, Andrea Bocelli on his playlist woots! Met Anna Low there! :)

He performed his original song "She's gone". Jaw-dropping moment when he told me they have so little time to prepare for this. Nevertheless, as a senior, I'm proud of his achievement thus far :) Oh, he sang a Japanese song (which I can't understand at all LOL!) to accompany his course mate's electric guitar performance. At the end of every performance, the lecturers would give comments.




Lady Gaga medley, Katy Perry's "Thinking of you" etc. This was one of my favourite performance :) yes, my phone's video recording function lags, and I have the urge to start vlogging AGAIN! oh no.



This was before I started my uni life. Am much encouraged witnessing the process of how an individual chases after one's dream. I'm currently majoring in Classical Piano, no minor in UM
*boohoo* I'm not quite sure how much I love classical piano, what I am sure is that I am passionate about anything related to music, not limited to the classical genre. Am much blessed, looking back, it's been a tough journey getting here but look where I am now :) The journey doesn't end here, instead, a new one begins. Now. It won't be an easy one, but I'm surrendering it all to God.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11