Sunday, 30 December 2012

Little things in life.

My WHOLE BIOLOGICAL family is on vacation. And if you know the trend, yes, it's the annual trip to Singapore! Orchard road's deco is lovely to me even though some ppl said it's not so good as years passed etc. Blame exams but what to do? For my course, there is NO study week, study week is our exam week ._. First time ever in my life, I'm left alone in this place. putting all the complaints aside, I try to look at the brighter side of the situation. It's rather dangerous for me to stay at home alone, neighbours who are student went off for their study week, families went for vacation, making my neighbourhood very quiet. So Myan adopted me opened up her house for me to sleepover. How sweet :) Eil is back from India for 2 weeks :D

Delicious dinner with the girls. Thanks Aunty Chor :D

Change of plan. Instead of sleeping-over at Chor's residence, we ended up at the Choo's *hehe* Haven't been to the house ever since Eil left for studies. Good to see aunty and uncle. So welcoming. This warm homey feeling. Oh, and the Christmas tree! :D my family ain't the decorative kind of ppl so you won't find Christmas deco in my house.

comfy house clothes x) 

Myan!


Slept at 3am ._. okay, the earlier part of staying up was nice talking with the girls and Line-ing. Very often I get so busy that I forget about these beautiful souls God blessed me with, to care for them and to be honest, it's really nice to have them care for me as well. Talking about the right person at the right time, it's good to know that I'm not the only one struggling to make it in this new environment. How I miss my comfort zone where I have all that is familiar to me with me. I wish you were here and I was there for you.


Next day, LONG DRIVE LOL. My pleasure to drive the girls around. Met up with Klin! :") shoot a video for CPP's birthday :D then drove back to uni for my fac's Christmas Party.

Left with these. 

Murukus from India. No big deal for those who don't understand but little things like this meant so much to me. Postcard, handwritten msg *love* India is in my travel list ok! :) and a Typo notebook that is perfect for me to write on :)


Belated birthday present. Wrapped skillfully in the KH librarian method. A personal msg attached. Can cry reading it T.T *hugs my pillow and T.T*


Confession: or more like, everyone-who-knows-me-well-will-know kind of thing lol, I'm BAD at giving gifts :o like, IDK if it's good enough, if it's what ppl want etc. I don't expect gifts as well. Handwritten msges are always nice :) most importantly, I am touched by sincerity above all else. THANK YOU. Friendship like this... *speechless* blessed :")

Next post: Fac's Christmas party!