Friday, 22 February 2013


Begin Again - Taylor Swift (cover) Megan Nicole + Alex Goot + The Piano Guys


"And I won't talk about that
For the first time, what's passed is past"

Loving this cover. the harmonization, the instrumental parts ♥
Good collab :D 
Jason Chen, David Choi and Chester See are coming to Malaysia on the 2nd of March! :)

********************************************************************************************
1st week of sem 2 for me is so BUSSSYYY. Can't emphasize more LOL. Haven't been blogging for more than 1 week! *shocker*
Good part? Movie with the panda kor (do I have time to blog a movie review? hmm) , fellowship with advisor + committees of PKVUM, CNY reunion dinner with the course mates, chatting with the college mates in my room + eating mandarin oranges etc.
Leader's Training Retreat for PKV is later (Friday - Sunday). IDK if I'm mentally fit, LETIH T.T
Find rest my soul.

Signing off. God bless you :)