Saturday, 6 April 2013

Summary. Long much? LOL

Long hiatus. Starting the engine again. *vroom*

My siblings at Singapore Flyer during CNY.
Sis started her 1st year studies in uni, study hard sis! :) Don't quite know how she's doing. She doesn't let me follow her on Twitter LOL. 
Bro is training for his hike to Gunung Tahan. Home-school boy, so fun one LOL.


16th of February- Jing Ni's 21st birthday party
My dear former classmate. Currently studying in Unimas. All the best :)


Form 6 classmates 


Beautiful pics of the party taken by the Photography club mates. 
Presenting... One of my kehpohs and former boss of the club, Sen Chen :D 

Kien Tian, who teases me, claiming that I pluck the flower from someone else's garden. Such nice friends :P Both of them are studying in Unimas. Coming back for the mid-sem break :)

21st of Feb
CNY dinner with the course mates at New Paris

22-24 Feb Leader's Training Retreat with the PKV committees. 
Nice escape to El Sanctuary. Silent Retreat was refreshing. 

The committees. missing Abbie. Celebrating Daniel Hiew's birthday after one of our meetings.

4th of March
My RC's Tiong Hua Cultural Night aka MKTH 

The lovely Caryn and WeiTang :)
I was one of the MC while WeiTang was in the traditional dance team.


Joyce and Emily :)


FESENI Choir training before our competition with the other RCs


Tia and Joycelyn. 
Choir mates since MHS aka orientation week :)


17th of March
12th RC choir team in action :P 
It was a great experience, learning from coach Leo and from each other. I always had the heart for choir, started off during my primary school days, even before I started learning piano. Sadly, my secondary school did not have a choir team and why didn't I thought of forming one? Perhaps not as ambitious back then. This choir is possibly the only reason why I want to stay in 12th RC the next academic year. If I don't get into 12th? Join another choir team I suppose. awws. It's ok we didn't win, we need to improve more in so many aspects, like being more committed to practice? :) Enjoyed watching other RCs' performance, such music ♥

Wern Jun and Clement, the conductor and pianist of 8th RC. Congrats :) 

March is the month of FESENI = Nice performances :) 

21st of March
Canada ♥
Weiyan was there when this blog started, those years of friendship :) Skyped with him while I have my late breakfast, it was midnight there. 1st time skyping after he left for studies. No awkward moments, talked about everything, we're frank like that. Although time goes on, it's like the friendship clock stops and when we reconnect, it starts again LOL? IDK how to describe but I'm blessed with such friendships :) Take care, ah stressed :) (oh, the desserts and stressed joke LOL) memories ^_^ Big wide smile :D

I love my girls, doing girly stuff and all. but I also like how frank my guy friends are, lesser drama most of the time, sometimes more adventurous, not that my girls are not LOL. I get judged like, "you don't have a bf cuz you have such close guy friends" LOL? I'm not hiding anything nor cheating. I am very serious about relationships, says this personality test result here => *click*
I know my boundaries. To that future special someone, trust is so important. For now, I'm happily single :)

24th of March
Farewell to the Song family, my fave Korean family. Couldn't get the whole family for a pic. Come back to visit ok? Daniel Song, same age as my lil bro, same name. He used to be so much shorter than I am, now?! LOL

KL Piano Gala 2013. Malaysia's talented pianists performed. 


Karen and HuiSan. Pianist and Vocalist :)

31st of March-Easter Sunday. 
Taken before choir performance.

that same day. Royal Concert. To help out as usher and to support this girl :)

2nd April
Dayao A.way concert


Proud of my course mates who performed, good job :)

To support this girl again LOL. Highly demanded cellist. 



Not forgetting kor Yu Hong, the drummer. That's the Dayao wristband given out to the audiences as a door gift, it belongs to Karen now LOL




*******************************************************************************

Call me weird. In nicer terms, it's known as unique :P *perasan much* I just want to do things I really have the heart for. of course, I'm going to settle things that I don't want to be stuck with any longer. 

Colossians 3:23 (NIV)

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.

By God's grace, I will finish up FESENI reports or whatsoever. It's not that I dislike paperwork, I've been a secretary, it's just that, many times I feel like I'm doing this alone, I feel LOST. Not to mention, no soft-copy given, got to type out such thick pile of documents. What do 1st years know about all the residential college system and management, how things work and stuff. Thankful for boss and others who helped me in any way. I WILL get it done. 


Thanks for reading ♥
May you experience God's love :)