Saturday, 21 June 2014

1st day of Sem Break

Submitted my final essay assignment on Thursday 
End of Year 2 sem 2 
The start of sem break! :D 

Excited for what's ahead, though my holiday seems rather chill now. 

Coming up... 
Performing as part of the University of Malaya's choir in Malaysia-China Chorus Exchange Concert in Dewan Filharmonik Petronas next Monday, then IFES' EARC! A few of us who finished our papers crashed FES office on Friday, just to help a bit here and there. Though we were assigned to do different task at different parts of the office, it was enjoyable and exciting preparing for the conference with the staffs. This pic was taken after I left at 3pm, without me, I know, and this pic was WA-ed to me by Vivian samore LOL. Still, a lovely pic worth sharing here :)

Vivi, Clem and Soon Sin
Happy faces :D

God bless you ♥