Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Chinese New Year House Visitation

On the 14th day of Chinese New Year, Grace, Char, Vian, Tim and Mok came to visit me at my home. Sundays are usually busy with church but they came anyway. Not many pics taken, but it was good to have them :) After visiting my house, meeting the parents and have their tummies filled with goodies, we headed out and I brought them around my territory ;) 




Laman Seni 7, in Shah Alam, Selangor. You can find mural paintings. It used to be nicer when I first came with Kelin and gang few years back. Nevertheless, worth a stroll.






Getting dark...




Around 8pm we went to Klang for Bak Kut Teh (BKT), directly translated as Meat Bone Tea. The initial restaurant that we wanted to go (Weng Heong Bak Kut Teh) sold out their BKT! Many Bak Kut Teh restaurants open only in the day time. Thank God Fong Keow Bak Kut Teh Restaurant was around that area and was open. I'm also happy that they have an air-conditioned area cuz the weather was quite hot that evening. We ordered the soup and dry Bak Kut Teh (1 pot each, a mixture of lean and fatty pork), a plate of veggies and hot tea. Reasonably priced.

Never a dull moment with them, even in our occasional silences, it's all cool. As I'm blogging about this, I recall how we met (when I begin uni life in UM, from when they begin their studies in UM, along the way) and how the friendship grew (through projects, working in the committee, spending time together etc). I'm very much blessed by them :) So basically we hung out there til I think they should go back, rest and prepare for Monday which is a working day and also the first day of a new semester HAHA. Come again, peeps :) 

Thanks for reading. God bless you!