Wednesday, 14 December 2016

My scaling experience @ Government Dental Clinic (Shah Alam Section 7) for RM2 ONLY.

The last time I did scaling was 3 years ago at University of Malaya's dental clinic, that's a long time ago! :O  I don't have a dental clinic that I visit regularly so I google.ed dental clinic near my house. Much thanks to JessyTheKLChic for her informative post!


Klinik Pergigian Shah Alam Seksyen 7


walk up...





I made it here!

Operating Hours: 8am-1pm (Morning session for walk-in patient) The clinic begins registration at 7:30am.

I asked if I can make appointment and come back again in the afternoon. The staff explained to me that afternoon session is for those who did their dental checkup here and need to do dental surgery so they are the ones who make the appointment. I didn't go early as what the blog advised. 10am and I managed to find parking at the parking lot. Parking spaces are limited. Many cars parked by the roadside, double parked etc. Went to get the number and gave my IC to register myself then the waiting game begins. 35 patients before my turn. By 11am, the clinic stopped taking in registrations.

OH NO WHAT TO DO DURING THE WAIT?
I had my earphones with me but I need to be alert of my surroundings. Basically checked my mails, arranged my schedule (school holiday for this teacher yay!), messaged my family to tell them I made it safely here and update them from time to time HAHA. Time flies I tell you. My name was called and I was given a pink coloured card which is a Kad Kedatangan (attendance card). Paid RM 1 for that. The waiting continues....

**************************

By 12 noon, I was done with my scaling. Dr Izzah said my teeth is in good condition hence the fast procedure. AND the black dot that I thought was cavity is just a stain lol? #HappyKim. There were some water drips on my shirt during scaling but I have no complains. Came out to pay for the scaling. RM 2 ONLY! ( I know I paid RM 3 in total but the scaling itself is RM2, get it? :P) Went home and watched a scaling video for the first time HAHA. I do not experience gum bleeding because nothing much to clean also. You can watch scaling videos on YouTube for a better understanding of what scaling does to your teeth :) Overall, I had a good experience with the government dental clinic, cheap lagi! :D 


Useful links:
- Find your nearest government dental clinic in Malaysia HERE. Type your location (Example: Klang) and click search. 
- List of Dental Treatment Charges HERE. See the price for extraction, filling and all... cheap right?! Now, go give your teeth some love and get it checked!

Thanks for reading. God bless :)